Are you data driven and do you want to help Shypple become a more data driven company? Are you looking for a job where you can make an impact with data? Read more below and apply via the “apply for this job” button!
Shypple makes shipping simple. We offer companies an easy-to-use web-application that acts as a centralised dashboard providing real-time visibility on every aspect of their supply chain. It foresees a variety of booking, planning, delivery and communication possibilities. As a digital service provider we bring ease, accountability and efficiency in the supply chain while lowering hassle, communication and costs. We believe the solution behind disrupting a traditional industry is a perfect combination of a smart developed system and a high-quality customer experience.
Your role as Data Analyst
As a Data Analyst you will get a challenging role in a dynamic environment and be part of the Data Team. Shypple grows fast, as such, the need for analytics insights and automation are becoming increasingly important.
In this role you’ll be the driver for creating the future of Shypple. Through data driven insights you’ll help to improve scalability and stability. The Data Team will be providing all departments with data and insights to improve the performance and make the right decisions.
In this role you will be translating our complex database infrastructure and advise internal stakeholders on strategies for growth and development.
What you’ll be doing
- Transform, analyze and visualize data using SQL, R or Python and our BI Tool;
- Designing and performing in-depth research with large raw datasets;
- Advising internal stakeholders on data sources, sourcing, analysis, and results and work with the other teams in the business to define, implement and monitor their KPIs;
- Work with our Data Engineering team to set up data models in our data warehouse (single source of truth);
- Drive internal adoption of our self-service BI tool, own training and documentation for business users.
What you’ll bring
- Masters degree in Econometrics, Data science, Computer Science or other relevant field;
- A minimum of 1-3 years of relevant work experience;
- Advanced SQL. Experience with Python or R is a pre;
- Experience with dashboarding;
- Experience with ETL/ELT. Experience with Snowflake is a pre;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- You live in the Netherlands;
- Proven ability to transform unstructured data into actionable insights.
- A great working environment with a team of highflyers who work together for extraordinary success;
- A competitive salary;
- Good secondary benefits (e.g. 25 vacation days, a high-end laptop, pension contribution, employee stock option plan);
- The opportunity to be a part of a great adventure where you can grow, develop and get the best out of yourself, including a yearly budget for personal development;
- An office in the heart of Rotterdam with a sunny roof terrace.
You can apply by clicking on the ‘’apply for this job’’ button on our website. You will hear from us within one week. If you get selected for the 1st round, we will explain the next steps of our recruitment process.
If you have any specific questions related to this vacancy, please contact Naomi – our Talent Acquisition Specialist – via firstname.lastname@example.org.