About the job
Be part of something revolutionary
We have a vision. Our Digital Brain, o9’s AI-powered platform, is being used by global enterprises to drive their digital transformations. The integrated planning and operational efficiencies we provide is helping businesses do more, be more and mean more to the world at large. Because businesses that plan better, reduce waste, creating value for themselves and the planet.
But we also have a vision for our people. We want the most talented, committed and driven people to power our transformative approach. In return, we’ll provide a nurturing environment where you can be a part of something special.
What you’ll do for us…
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of industry best practices, business process, o9’s solutions, technical architecture and value proposition.
- Drive the post go live journey of a project of o9’s solutions to customers across industries and geographies driving high adoption and value delivery.
- Effectively map the business requirements into o9’s platform and come up with a clear, phased achievable blueprint.
- Work with a team of experts to configure, solution as per the design to solve deep operations / supply chain problems and institute rigorous performance monitoring process.
- Work with the customer to resolve issues and coordinate defect tracking, analysis and resolution process
- Plan, develop and deliver Super User and End User training, for a global user base.
- Actively help in improving internal processes and product features based on customer feedback by interfacing with the development and operations teams, Support customer demonstrations. Be a mentor and guide to junior members
What you’ll have…
- Experience: 7+ Years
- Education: Masters/Bachelors in Engineering or Technology, Computer Science
- Languages: SQL, MDX, T-SQL or similar. Statistical, Optimization and Simulation skills through software tools and packages like R, SAS, CPLEX or similar is desirable
- Skills: Experience in implementing supply chain planning applications
- Characteristics: Strong ability to lead by example and demonstrate proficiency in both product and domain. Patient listener with the ability clearly articulate your view point to manage and deliver to customer expectations, even under pressure. Ability to analyse and process large amounts of data and complement it with intuition to prioritize and focus on the highest value opportunities or the biggest risks is key.
- We really value team spirit: Transparency and frequent communication is key. At o9, this is not limited by hierarchy, distance, or function.
What we’ll do for you…
- Competitive salary
- Tech tools: Complementary Mac or PC laptop.
- Enjoy yourself: Unlimited paid time off.
- Flexibility: Work from home two days a week. Get up a bit later, skip the commute and put the time back into your deadlines.
- Get social: When we work from home, we play from home with fun after-work activities like Friday Socials. If you’re in the office, feel free to join these events in person.
- Flat organization: With a very strong entrepreneurial culture (and no corporate politics).
- Support network: Work with a team you can learn from and every day.
- Diversity: We pride ourselves on our international working environment.
How the process works
- Apply by clicking the button below.
- You’ll be contacted by our recruiter, Iris, who’ll fill you in on all things o9, give you some background about the role and get to know you. They’ll contact you either via video call or phone call – whatever you prefer.
- During the interview phase, you will meet with technical panels for 60 minutes. The recruiter will contact you after the interview to let you know if we’d like to progress your application.
- We will have 3 rounds of Technical discussion followed by a HR discussion
- Our recruiter will let you know if you’re the successful candidate. Good luck!
More about us…
With its recent Unicorn status, o9 Solutions is one of the fastest growing AI-powered digital transformation companies in the world today. Our high energy environment drives us to grow and aim 10x. It’s this drive that has made us leaders of Gartner’s S&OP Magic Quadrant.
The o9 platform, or “digital brain”, is the premier AI-powered, cloud-based platform behind the digital transformations of major global enterprises. These include Google, Walmart, and Starbucks, among others.
Our headquarters are located in Dallas, and we currently have offices in Amsterdam, Barcelona, Bangalore, Tokyo, Seoul, Paris and London.
o9 is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants of diverse backgrounds and hires without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.