Have you always dreamt of working in an early-stage start-up? Do you get excited by working with large datasets and innovative technology? Are you up for a challenge where personal development comes first? Then this is a rare opportunity where you can help build the foundation of something big! Apolix is a young, dynamic and result-driven company. We are data enthusiasts with a passion for solving challenging and complex problems for our customers. As a Senior Data Analyst at Apolix you help realise our customers’ strategic goals through data-driven process insights. You deliver maximum value to our customers by creating transparency in their business processes.
- have an entrepreneurial spirit;
- have a Bachelor or Master in Econometrics, Computer Science, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree;
- are proactive and work autonomously;
- have 2-5 years working experience in a similar position;
- are open to give and receive feedback;
- are interested in data-consulting and have strong analytical skills;
- are excited about big data, predictive analysis, process mining and continuous improvement;
- are fluent in English and Dutch;
- have preferably worked with process mining software before;
- have preferably worked with Celonis before;
- have intermediate experience with SQL and Python;
- are a great team player;
- like drinking beers as much as you like statistics.
You will be…
- leading a team of Data Analysts;
- analysing large data sets to optimise business processes through process mining;
- creating value for our clients by building predictive models;
- building business cases and presenting them to our clients;
- bridging the gap between IT and Business;
- working in a constantly changing environment which is never boring;
- receiving training in process mining (even get certified!);
- spending your Friday afternoon in Witte de With;
- working nearby metro station Leuvehaven in Rotterdam;
Working at Apolix is similar to most start-ups. It is a challenge in an unpredictable, fast-paced environment. However, it will never be boring, and you will learn immensely in a short time span. We offer a great opportunity to develop yourself in a fun environment. You will be in charge of your own projects and be leading our Data Analysts.
The starting date of the position is flexible. Our office is located in HNK in Rotterdam, nearby metro station Leuvehaven nearby Erasmus Bridge.
Are you excited to get started at Apolix? Send your CV with a brief motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Alexander a call at +31 10 880 00 80.